Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Monday, November 18, 2013

WINTER IS HERE! ( And the snow!)

Yesterday, it snowed. And I knew this snow was going to stay. Winter is here! We already have the tree out, and I started decorating it today. Christmas is one of my most favorite holidays, Christmas is so cheerful for me, and I love the tune and feeling for Christmas. I know for some people Christmas might be a blue and sad time, and that is sad that they can't have the same Christmas as I and many other people. I need to get the Playmobil  Nativity scene out! *Goes and looks for Playmobil  nativity box and puts the box up* I love snow, but today when I looked outside, I already hated winter. WHY? Because I know we always have such long and awful winters. But then again, winter is very  beautiful, and I just need to get used to it. ~ Abby cupca.K.e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home