Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Monday, October 28, 2013

No Candy for me this Halloween

What are you doing for Halloween? Going Trick or Treating? If you are, be thankful you can eat candy! Even though I'm not the biggest " candy fan" it still is hard this year, because I can't have any candy this year!
No, I'm not TRYING to complain, you see, Eva made a deal with me. She said she would tell me the secret of taking over the world with dogs if I didn't eat any candy for two years.  Well, I had to find out how to take over the world with dogs! So I said yes. And now I can't eat candy for two years. I can have chocolate, but no candy. But I am secretly planning how to take over the world.....with dogs and Playmobil! ( She also told me how I could use Playmobil with them) so it is worth it... Soon the world will be ruled by dogs and Playmobil... MWAHAHAHA!  ~ Abby ca.K.e ( If you think I'm lying,, ask some of my friends, they'll tell you that I refuse to eat candy......and that is true...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home