Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Try something new a day, Episode 12?

Today, I am going to try Essi's breakfast cookie. Yes, this cookie you can eat for breakfast, and it's REALLY healthy! Think of that, " Home schooler eats cookie for breakfast , but it's healthy!" .
They don't taste like the unhealthy cookies dad makes for his work, these TASTE healthy. But, even though I tasted some banana in the cookie, it was fine! Now, for the rating, one being yucky, ten being amazing::::::::;I give it a:::::::::::::::::::::::::: TEN!!!
I can eat cookies for breakfast!!! Here is a photo:



I know, they don't look very appetizing, but trust me, they are  THE BEST COOKIE EVER!
Also, this is a soft type of cookie, not crunchy, and I LOVE crunchy food, but I LOVED THIS!
~ Abby ca.K.e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home