Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A horse, A Painting, And a Music box

                                          I made a mini paint easel! Gloria LOVES it!
                                         " Painting is a type of style,of which you can learn from"
                                          ~ Gloria Winters
                                          I also made, something that all of the cool littlest pet shops can use:
                                              ....Its a...
   Boom box! All the cool animals can show there moves, and grove!!!I also made this: I know it doesn't really look like a horse, but I had to use broken glass, and just work with each piece.
                                          ~ Abby ca.K.e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home