Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Monday, January 28, 2013

Weekend Hockey party!

For some reason, I try to call the weekend a party. NO, I don't go and drink pop on the weekends ( I don't even like pop!). Here are some examples of posts to do with the weekend:

Weekend, Watched Movies.

( not really a party)

Weekend * Yawns* Winter photos.

OK, I guess I though most of the weekend ones I called a party.
Ok, This one is a party one!
See, another party!
...
Ok, I guess I THOUGHT I did more " Weekend partys". OH well.
Saturday was REALLY busy! OH MY!!!
On Sunday, I thought it was going to be a nice peaceful day, but then, I got a phone call from some friends, asking if I wanted to play hockey with them. First of all, this would be the second time I have skated this winter, ( and I'm not that good!). Second of all, I said I would never play hockey because it is very deadly.
Third of all, I haven't played hockey in years. But I said yes. :) 
I hope you make every weekend a happy time~
Abby ca.K.e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home