Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Monday, January 21, 2013

Weekend, Watched Movies.

On the weekend we watched an old movie. It was called " Carefree". It sounds bad, but it was REALLY REALLY FUNNY! The two actors who were the stars are Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers. Also,
                                       For Christmas my one  of my  best friends  gave me this cute calender!
                                       CUTENESS! I just had to show you!
                                            A couple of weeks ago, when I went to the blog, there was a glitch.
                                       This smiley face was looking at me!.
                                      ~ Abby ca.K.e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home