Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

" Different Crafty Wednesday"

I've been a little TOO busy lately.
So that's why today will be a " Different Crafty Wednesday".
                                            Here is a craft I did at a party.
                                               Yes, you can tell we like LOVE glitter!
                                            I looked at my old Valentines to give away, but all the sappy ones are left.
                                  LIKE: You're berry  cute! Have a super stylin Valentines-day! Sweets for my Sweet.
                                    See? I do NOT want to be giving these out to my friends and my Cousin's!
                                       So, I'm going to use some of these old cards, and change them.

 
                                            For the boys I know, they get homemade Star Wars Valentines!
                                            Soon I will show you how to make them. ~ Abby ca.K.e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home