Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Friday, January 18, 2013

Buns!

I did make a video, but I think you can wait till next week.
Two days ago I made buns! I made one of them look like Mickey mouse, and the other like Hello Kitty.
We have eaten the Hello Kitty one, but I'm going to save the Mickey Mouse for dad's friend who's finger got hurt.
Here are photos!
                                                    Mickey Mouse.
                                            Hello Kitty. She didn't turn out. But she tasted great!
                                               Here they are together!
                                         ~ Abby ca.K.e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home