Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Friday, January 11, 2013

Today, There WILL be videos!

This is Justin, Justin PawPaw, I'll help you solve you're case. ( I think I've been watching to many Ex-Di episodes lately!). Abby is sick, and Eva is busy, so, I filmed two vlogs last night at the mall, and found a video on Abby's camera that she wanted to upload for a contest. SO, I want to make myself look like a hero, so here are THREE VIDEOS!
                                              Me and Joshua went to this mall, that had a playhouse....
I do not know how to explain this vlog ;)


A video Abby did for a contest she's entering. 
I have to go cook something, ~ Justin PawPaw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home