Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

How to make Star-wars Valentines

I know this is early, but eh. I hope the photos help you. I don't know a lot about Star wars, I'm more of a Lord of the rings crazy fan. So then why did you make them? I made them because I know  four boys who are obsessed with Star wars.
If you know anyone who is obsessed with Star wars, this might be something great to give them.
  What you'll need:
*Black white, and Yellow paper.
* Scissors
* A pencil
*  Any colour marker,crayon or pencil crayon
*Glitter!
* School glue
* A picture on someone from Starwars, or draw someone from Starwars.


                                    Lets get started!
                                                  Make a straight line on a side of black paper.
                                             Then cute it out.
                                               Here is the long strip.
                                                  I made it about 20cm  long. ( you can make it longer)
                                                Fold your paper in half.
                                        Put glue on the outside of the fold.
                              Shake glitter on top of the glue. ( I advise you do this on some paper to catch the glitter)
                                 Then let it dry. ( If you don't have glitter, you can draw on stars or something like that)
                                                After the glue is dry, put tape ontop of the glitter.
                                     ( you don't have to do this, I just didn't want the glitter to shed everywhere)
                                             Next on the yellow paper, write your valentine words.
       Here are some ideas for the Valentine: " Yoda cousin for me" ( You can choose what to put instead of " Cousin".) " Wookiee be my Valentine?"," Luke I am your Valentine"," Obi- my Valentine," You R2 fun, Happy Valentines day"," With you I'll never have to be Han Solo". You can come up with others if you want.
I used squiggly scissors for cutting the words  out, you don't have to.

                                             Put glue on a work, then glue it to the inside of the card.
                                           Like this.
                                               Make sure the words are in order!

                                                       Then draw a character to go with the saying.
                                              I used this websites "how to draw" tutorials:
                                   http://www.how-to-draw-cartoons-online.com/how-to-draw-star-wars.html
                                ~ Abby ca.K.e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home