Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Monday, January 7, 2013

Thinking...

Sadly, no photos today. But next week there will be a WHOLE bunch of fun stuff.
I'm also brianstorming some craft ideas. Like this : I want to make Littlest Pet Shop Armor, I need to finish the top floor on my Dollhouse. ( Right now its sadly a playroom, it has a play-structure, and hats all!)
Eva is busy being cute, and I want to get crafts done. So next week, I might have Alice and Cleopatra 
Do a guest post! I will stuff have crafty Wednesday, don't worry.
                                          Remember this guy? Sadly, he's DEAD! He melted.
                                                Along time ago! WAAA!
                                                This is a LONG time ago, last year!
                                            Yesterday Eva threw up. She hasn't thrown up since, but please pray for Eva  to be OK. ~ Abby ca.K.e ( Yes I think I'll bring back the whole ca.K.e thing!)      

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home