Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Friday, December 28, 2012

Photos!

Abby is STIL busy, but I have some photos to show today!
                                               Long time no sniff!
                                                 This was when I was younger,,
                                                    OH! How cute I was!
                                                        Here I am, two days ago!
                                                    Me licking Abby's arm.
  The family did this " Impossible puzzle", it came with 5 extra pieces to throw you off gaurd! I just licked everyone.
                                                 This is what Abby looked like when she got her new camera!
                                                 Licks and Wags, Eva..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home