Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Photos! ( Just Eva photos)

                                                Abby has been brushing my teeth! NOO!
                              This is what I look like when I just want to LICK the tooth paste.
                                       Esther's Grandma gave her this necklace, but I think it looks good on me!
                                              OH YEAH!
                                             I LOVE to sleep.
                                                    Abby put the flash on, I didn't like it.
                                                             Licks and Wags, Eva.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home