Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Training Eva...

We've been so busy, that Eva hasn't really been trained for a while... So she has gotten away with EVERYTHING. She can pull on the leash, not come when called.... So I needed to change this. Now we walk her just with her training collar, and she is behaving much better.
 Fall is here. The fall that you wear winter jackets and you already have your mittens out. Or am I the only person doing this? Look, I am a warm blooded animal ( No, I'm not saying I've evolved, I'm just saying  I get cold often.) What type of weather do you have? Is it fall yet? Or do you not get Fall? Or are you like us, where you only get Winter. No Fall. ~ Abby ca.K.e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home