Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Fall is here ( And school)

This year has been more busy than last year. Why do you need to know that? Because I'm so busy, it's been harder to blog. Sadly I won't be able to blog almost every day like last year. Maybe two posts each week? I'm still trying to fit blogging into my time.
 Fall is here! It is so beautiful outside, and the breeze, and how the leaves fall. I do love this season. But with every beautiful season, comes school. It's not too too bad, and one of Esther;'s friends = who helped plan my party- is my math tutor! She is very good, and s very helpful. But let's not talk about school, because this isn't a school blog or math blog. ~ Abby ca.K.e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home