Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Monday, September 23, 2013

Sleepover Party on the weekend

On the weekend gymnastics started! I love gymnastics and I am so happy it started. Right after gymnastics on Saturday, we drove straight to a hotel for my friend's sleepover birthday party! I changed from my Leo in to my swimsuit, and right into swimming with my friend and her friends! There was a water slide, ( a small one) and a hot tub. After that we went to the hotel room, and ours was the theme underwater! We had a great time, and then the next day right after the party I went straight to Church because I was in Child care. After that my family and I went geoaching. Yes, my weekends are very busy! Are your weekends busy? ~ Abby ca.K.e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home