Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Crafty Wednesday- It got style :)

I have this old polly pocket car, very old, it also has a story of how I got it. Remember I was talking about that camp I went to? This car was found in the sand MANY years ago.  Me and one of the little boys, were playing in the sand, and he found this car! His mom said he should give it to me because it was purple. SO I'e had this car for years. Its ugly purple. Nothing matches this purple. So ugly. Its uglyness haunts you, sooo ugly..... And yet Playmobil and Littlest Pet Shops ride in this ugly car.... So horrible..  Such a night-mirror.... So I  knew I must change this car.I saw this car on our street, that is an old yellow color. So, in this craft, I am tying to paint the car the prefect yellow.
                                               See? Soo  ugly.
                                      I first painted it white so the color I put on next shows better.
                                               No, this doesn't have doors....
This is what I have right now. Not the right yellow, and I couldn't find any other yellow. When I have the time I will get the right yellow, but at least it isn't that ugly purple. ~ Abby ca.K.e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home