Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Jumping Party on the weekend!!

On Saturday in the morning, I did some crafting, AND made  four birthday cards! I will show them on crafty Wednesday. I also did some school work on Saturday. But, I got to go to one of my friends house,and they live outside of the city, so we hardly see each other . We had supper bla bla bla, but then, I found out they got a trampoline! So it was a jumping party, and I was doing all types of gymnastics jumps! On Sunday I was on puppets at church, so I did that all morning, then one of Esther's friends came over for lunch, and then we went on a family walk.  Oh, by the way, Happy Earth day. It should be more like " Happy snow is slowly melting day". Yes, we still have snow, and mud.  ~ Abby ca.K.e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home