Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

4 More days Until Rosebud!!

On Saturday Mom, Esther and I will be leaving very early in the morning to Rosebud! So, I' going to do a count down every day, with hopefully something to do with the trip. Today, I need to decide what to bring in the Van to do. I'm going to bring my Littlest Pet Shops, but which ones? I think I already know but I don't want to bring my Walkable LPS ( That stands for Littlest Pet Shop) because they're to fragile to be packed ( and I don't want to lose them).  I'm going to bring maybe two books, it depends what mom planned me to read on the trip. I'm for sure bringing gum, I remember eating gum on the plane ride to Disneyland! What do you like bringing on trips? Do you just watch movies and play videos games on your toy for hours? I might watch one or two movies ( Including Ratatillie if I can get it in time). ~ Abby ca.K.e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home