Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Happy Birthday Mommy!

I have been busy since coming back from the trip, that's my reason of lack of blog posts. I might do a blog post about the trip, but this week we're trying to catch up with everything. Yesterday, because we have this coupon for a free movie ticket, Esther and I went to see the movie " Oz The Great And Powerful ". Esther and I LOVED the movie. But, today I'm not going to tell you about how great the movie was, today is someone special's birthday.. My mom's! Happy birthday mommy!! Without her, blog posts do not get done. WHY? Because she is the editor. She checks to see if everything is spelled right, and if there's any typos. Some times I can't publish a blog post because she's to busy to check it! She also is the one who let Eva start this blog, ( Because Eva used the cutie force to make her say yes). We all love her, and without her, we wouldn't find half the lost things in our house. ~ Abby ca.K.e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home