Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Cookie Dough That's Safe to Eat

This is the second time Abby has made cookie dough that you can eat, it has no eggs. And becuase she likes it so much I think I should share it with you all! Here's the link to the website that I found it on, I first looked on Google for well cookie dough that's safe to eat. Then I showed it to Abby.   http://www.cupcakeproject.com/2009/03/raw-cookie-dough-thats-safe-to-eat.html
But you might not want to go to another website right now so I'm going to type it on this blog so then only if you want to you can go to the link.



  • 2 C all-purpose flour



  • 1/2 t salt
  • 3/4 C unsalted butter, melted
  • 1 C packed brown sugar
  • 1/2 C white sugar
  • 1 T vanilla extract
  • 4 T milk
  •  And whatever type of chocolate chips.
    Then mix it all in  bowl and YOU"RE DONE!
     Wait what have I been doing lately? Barking at C.A.T.s, being cute, and today Abby took me outside to the backyard, I went all hyper for her. Then Abby said I could go upstaires and wakeup Esther. WOW. Esther has not posted in a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time, I think you have all know by now that Abby and I took over, or you would not have gotten a post in a year. Now back to what I was saying, I went upstiares to wakeup Esther and I was ALL WET! So I made my mommy all wet and her bed wet. ( hehehehe) Licks and wags EVA

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home