Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Monday, March 26, 2012

3 MORE DAYS

I CAN'T WAIT AHHHHH! Only three more days until we get to go. I don't really know what to blog about. Today at 3:00 PM I will get to see my friend! We might bring a movie on the trip I think we should bring Barney becuase I had a dream about him last night. Naw I'm joking I do not want to watch Barney all day! But the dream was true. I finished making a playmobil microphone.
I don't know what else to say~ Abby .k. xox

WUFF WUFF CUTE CUTE! Abby is spending more time
with me because of the trip. Today she said she would REALLY miss me.
I will miss her to. This morning Abby gave me a bite of home made bread becuase I licked my paw twice.

Hello my name is Bibble I am Justin's little sister. Eva thinks I am cutish. Let me show you what I look like. 

I always wear the blue bow I just love it so much! I can't wait for the trip. This will be the third time for me going on a trip out of playmobil world and to the real world where all the humans live.
Sunday I don't really know what to post so that's why this is so short!
BYE! Bibble ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home