Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Passover Party on the weekend, and Moms Birthday!!!


* NOTE THIS WAS WRITTEN  IN APRIL*
Last Thursday is was mom's birthday! Because she was working on our Passover evening, she wanted us to celebrate her birthday this week. We had a evening that we ate food that the Jewish people would eat during the Passover. I don't really want to explain much about what we ate, but it was very fun!!  Esther was also performing in our church's Good Friday service. She did great! We still have some snow, but it's melting. Yesterday while jogging I knew that next time I might wear my shorts because I was so hot. I hope it's getting warm near you.
~ Abby ca.K.e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home