Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Crafty Wednesday: Heart bitten apple tutorial

                                        This is a tutorial I did on my channel, so I thought I would also share it here! These apples are so fun to make, and I think they look soooo cute! ( Why didn't I say kawaii? Because I use kawaii for other types of cuteness, I chose not to for this one)
Here's something I thought I had to give up because of braces. Eating apples. When I was young I ate an apple EVERYDAY! I said it helped me sleep. But I heard you can't eat apples if you have braces. WHAT?!?! NO!?! But thankfully I CAN still eat apples, I just have to cut my apple into little pieces. Do you like apples? What is your favorite type of apple? Once I had REAL apple juice near my cousins house at a farm thing, and I will never forget that taste. Of amazingness, ( I know that isn't a word) Even though on the apple cartons sometimes they say " 100% real apple juice, No added sugar" it DOESN'T"T TASTE THE SAME!
I know this post was kinda weird, all about apples..........
~ Abby ca.K.e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home