Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Friday, August 10, 2012

I am too sleepy

Yesterday at musical practice, we learned how to spell. JOKING! We are going through the musical, one  thing that is crazy is some poeple have no energy! Also when we where waiting for our ride to get home, I did some cart wheels in the parking lot. I got an award for knowing when to go on stage and when to get off stage. I am really tired today! Also this is why the last blog posts have been boring: I have really no idea what to blog post about, musical? But that would be hard because I can't take any photos- wait I should ask, didn't I say I was going to   post a recipe? Eva is too busy being cute, AHHHHHHHHHHH!
Don't worry, I will keep up the blog, I am going to try to make this blog more interesting!
                                           When I was taking these photos, there was some police,
                                           across the street checking out a house, and they drove away
                                            when I was taking the photos, :)
                                           This one is a little blurry, its because it was windy


                                               I lost a finger! Joking!
                                              Here is a video! ( it is blurry because of the type of camera I have it was     
                                                Made in 2005)
                                                 Abby .k.

                                                 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home