Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Friday, August 3, 2012

Everyday I do Crafts ( well I try)

Do you know how to do a craft? ( sewing and painting counts), well I do crafts almost every day!
Right now I am doing felt crafts. ( This is what I'm doing: hand sewing felt to shape like food.)
I also have done some other stuff... But I am not going to take a photo of every craft I do BECAUSE
our camera is a bad dream come true! Eva is really cute, in our garden we have a tomato plant, and whenever Eva goes outside, she barks at the tomatoes

                                            This is the felt cake, Remember to click on a
                                           photo to see it up close.
                                           
                                             Doughnut fail!

                                             Ice cream kinda a fail.
                                             This is how big everything is.
                                          Cupcake earings for a friend
                                              Is this MY hair? You have to guess.
                                             ( this is not a wig)!



                                             I hope you enjoyed the photos!
                                              BYE! Abby k

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home