Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Friday, May 11, 2012

When life gives you lemons make.........


Watch the video first.
I have been making something... And it is a LEMONADE STAND!!!! ( YAY) I will have a video of me showing you it and I have taken some photos, first the photots.



Just click on a photo to look at it closer. I made everything except the lemonade stand, ( that was from a Winnie-the-Pooh lemonade stand and I had lost everthing that it came whitt except the stand itself) Yesterday Eva went to the vet, I did not go but mom and Esther and EVA went. The vet says Eva is healthy ( so that's good) and Eva also got a booboo. A shot. I took a pichure of her before Esther took it off.  Eva is going to make it from here. Abby .k. xoxoxo

Click on the pichure to look at it closer.  Yes it does look like I am in pain but I am not, I just have so much hair it looks like that.  Abby and I were VERRY VERRRY hot yesterday.
see you tomorrow, licks and wags EVA wuff wuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home