Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Saturday, May 12, 2012

I ALMOST FORGOT!!

I have to do a blog post! Eva is way too busy being cute, HOW AM I GOING TO DO THIS?!
I can't find my camera! AHHHHHHHHH! I can't give up now.......
Today I went to Michaels and there was a sale, if you buy 3 Fimo-clay packs it will be only $5.
( With tax it cost me $5.58) Dad cleaned the van, Mom got a hair cut. " GOES AND LOOKS FOR THE CAMERA".




I found the camera! So does Eva look cute? No she does not, she looks ADORABLE!!
I <3  ( thats a heart) I <3   Eva so much. I love her with all my heart. That reminds me, we should love Jesus with all our heart, and call him for help. We should pray every day.
Tomorrow will be better I  PROMISE! 
See you. Abby .k. xox

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anna Banana said...

Hey Abby and Esther!
I love your blog! Eva is sooo totally cute! I love all the cute photo's of her! We should hang out soon! See you!
Anna

May 30, 2012 at 9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home