Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eva: 2012

I'm not sure if I can do a blog post tomorrow, so if I can't, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
I hope you have a great time, knowing it's not all about giving/getting, neither fat old Santa ( sorry Santa, I guess I'm on the naughty list, but I know you won't get me what I want HAHAHA!)
Christmas is about the birth of our Savior, Jesus.
But I think you all know that right???? I hope you do!




                                            I have to go make Christmas presents ~ Abby .k., ( yes, I know I'm making gifts last min, but I've been so busy!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home