Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Friday, November 12, 2010

THE MAN WHO EATS FOOD?

One day Steve came home very hungry as usual.
Abby put something in his hand and whispered," Give this dog treat to Eva."
I wagged my tail expectantly. To my surprise, Steve put it in his mouth.
Abby tried to stop him...
"Dad, that was a dog treat! Why did you eat it?"
What Steve heard from Abby was "Here is a treat I made."
Steve, trusting in his daughter's culinary skills, swallowed it innocently.
I did eventually get a treat, but now I will really need to keep an eye on Steve.
When he is really hungry, is he eyeing my treats?
Eva

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home