Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Spring is (not) here

Ahh! It's so cold these days. It seems more like October than May. I've been super busy. In March I went with my mom and me family to Medicine Hat. I had a blast meeting new people and traveling. Lately I've been kinda sick. I had to go to the vet and get some anti-nausea pills. But my mom took good care of me and now I'm going in to get my vaccinations. I had so much fun today stalking weeds. There are a few huge ones in our back yard. I creep up on one and pounce on it. Then I rip it up and kill it. (Meaning she shakes it really hard then tries to eat it)
How is the weather in other parts?
Licks and Wags,
Eva

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home